When posting comments, please observe our site participation guidelines:
- Be respectful of others who use this site.
- Stay on the topic of the post.
- Keep all comments concise.
- Do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments).
- Do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
- Do not use this site for party political purposes (this site is paid for with public money so it's inappropriate to engage in party-political activity).
- Please do not post personal information in comments such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals.
- Do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation.
- Do not attempt to log on using another user’s account.
- Do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication, not relevant to the discussion.
- If you are aged 16 or under, please get the permission of your parent or guardian before participating. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate.